Thursday, 13 October 2011

SKOW Coin Purse Finished....

Firstly I would like to thank everybody that left a comment
 on my previous post about the lining fabric......
 I still couldn't decide so I asked Miss Molly to
 choose and she went with the whimsical print....
 I added a little zipper pull that I made from some
 ribbon and a couple of buttons.....
I also changed the last line to make it more
 my own as I don't drink coffee.......
Too Cute!!!!! Love it!!!!!
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

10 comments:

Fiona said...

It's georgeous Kate.... and your stitching is lovely.
Hugz

Cubby House Crafts said...

Now thats just way too cute!!! Beautiful stitching
Lisa

Cherry Red Quilter said...

very very cute - love the zipper pull!

Connie said...

Now THIS is cute, I love it. Want to make myself one now. :)

Kris said...

I love that it's personalised!

Susan said...

Nice work Kate. Love the zipper pull - good idea to attach it with ribbon.

Kristen said...

Very, very cute!:) That zipper pull is adorable!

shez said...

it is cute Kate,well done

FloS said...

You can be proud !!! It's lovely !
Florence

Sandra Kaye said...

Your My Town is just adorable.!! I love it. You are doing a fabulous job!! Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...