Thursday 13 October 2011

SKOW Coin Purse Finished....

Firstly I would like to thank everybody that left a comment
 on my previous post about the lining fabric......
 I still couldn't decide so I asked Miss Molly to
 choose and she went with the whimsical print....
 I added a little zipper pull that I made from some
 ribbon and a couple of buttons.....
I also changed the last line to make it more
 my own as I don't drink coffee.......
Too Cute!!!!! Love it!!!!!
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

10 comments:

Fiona said...

It's georgeous Kate.... and your stitching is lovely.
Hugz

Cubby House Crafts said...

Now thats just way too cute!!! Beautiful stitching
Lisa

Jan Maree said...

very very cute - love the zipper pull!

Anonymous said...

Now THIS is cute, I love it. Want to make myself one now. :)

Kris said...

I love that it's personalised!

Susan said...

Nice work Kate. Love the zipper pull - good idea to attach it with ribbon.

Kristen King said...

Very, very cute!:) That zipper pull is adorable!

Anonymous said...

it is cute Kate,well done

FloS said...

You can be proud !!! It's lovely !
Florence

Sandra Kaye said...

Your My Town is just adorable.!! I love it. You are doing a fabulous job!! Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...