Monday 11 June 2012

SKOW "Sun Block"...

I know what you are thinking.....
This doesn't look like a sun!!!
Well as much as I like lovely sun shiny days, I reallty don't
 like sunshine on my face because it gives me freckles...ha ha.... 
But I do truly love "Christmas Pudding" especially
 when it is made by my Nan or my Aunty....
So this was the inspiration for my block....
Wow only 3 blocks left to stitch....
Cat, Bird and Tree... Hmm what to do with those....
I hope you are all having a lovely long weedkend....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

5 comments:

Susan said...

Love it! Your quilt will be a real one of a kind masterpiece.

pamkennison said...

Its looking great Kate, I love Christmas Pudding we use my great grandmothers recipe, and I just love it, unfortunately it makes two and hubby now being diabetic cant eat it so we go without and just get a store bought smalllllll one ;)

Keep going I love that you have changed the blocks to suit you to

Pam

Larissa said...

It looks GREAT Kate!!! And such a perfect fit for that block size!!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I love how you are tweaking this to your own personality. Great idea and I love your pudding too :)

Deb R said...

Christmas pudding looks yummy!! Its great how your adapting this quilt....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...