Monday 11 February 2013

February Traditional Nine Patch



These are the two fabrics that I have used
for my February Nine Patch blocks...... 
The finished block.....
We were supposed to make 12 blocks but then
 Trish emailed and asked us to make 13 so
 a Bakers Dozen it became....
She since has said we have 14 ladies in the group...
So do we now make 14 Trish????
If anyone knows can you please leave a comment....
Here are my 13 blocks bagged up ready to go off to Trish....
Until next time, Happy Stitching
 
Kate



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely fabric Kate,well done and have a wonderful day my friend.xx

Chookyblue...... said...

go with 14...........they look good.......

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

love the fabrics..Id better get started!...I think its 14!

Susan said...

Looks good Kate. I think 14 too.

Googy Girl said...

I don t think we have officially decided to go with fourteen but I guess we can do a lot more with 84 blocks so if everyone is happy I am happy with making fourteen

Love the fabrics Kate
Can t wait to see all these blocks together,

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They look fantastic Kate...I did 14...

Deb R said...

Looks lovely Kate!!!!

Kerry @ Cottage on the Hill said...

Looking good, they are all going to be so different

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...