Wednesday 25 June 2014

Little Miss Hadley's Quilt off to the Quilter





I braved the freezing cold weather yesterday afternoon
 and met up with Belinda Betts (Eucalypt Ridge Quilting)
 at the basketball Stadium and gave her my completed quilt top
 and backing for Miss Hadley's First birthday Quilt....
Here it is in the bag ready to go...
I decided to make a scrappy strip to go across
 the back of the quilt with the leftover fabrics...
This is how it looks....The colours in the picture are not
 great but you can get an idea of what I was going for......
Stitched down the last 2 daisies that couldn't be used on the front
 as they were the same colour as the backing blocks....
This is Miss Hadley sitting at my table in my antique high chair
chewing on a piece of slow cooked roast beef.....
What a little cutie.....
I will now wait impatiently for Belinda to work her magic so I
can then get the binding and label on before her birthday....

Until next time, happy Stitching

Kate


5 comments:

Susan said...

such a cutie - hopefully all done on time - but she will probably let you off if you are a bit late. LOVE the colours...still.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous Miss Kate,,,

Anonymous said...

Awesome Kate what a lovely quilt for a little cutie,hope you have a lovely evening my friend.xx

Dasha said...

What a sweet little bunny you have there. Looking forward to seeing the completed quilt.

Janice said...

Little Miss Hadley is a very lucky young lady to have a quilt made by Kate and quilted by Belinda. It will look wonderful when it is finished..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...