Friday 27 February 2015

GDITC Lynette Anderson Swap

Had some quiet stitching time in my studio last night
and it was bliss, finished off my little swap gift
 for GDITC 2015....
A cute little stitchery from our tutor Lynette Anderson
 that we could make into whatever we wanted to....
I made this little zippered number and
would love to keep it for myself...he he!
The flip side!
A little something popped inside....
I can't wait to see all the variations of this little stitchery...
Until next time, Happy Stitching....

Kate

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Kate,wow I love what you have made with this stitchery,yes I agree it will be fun to see what every one has made with theirs,see you soon my friend xx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

love what you have with the Stitchery.

Raewyn said...

A gorgeous finish Kate - great use of the stitchery!

Christine M said...

Your zippered pouch is lovely, Kate. I think I'd want to keep it too!

Susan said...

Well we can all hope we win it - you may need to make one just for yourself...

Susan said...

Now a hint for the wrapping please so I know which one to look out for! Mine is done too, it will be very interesting to see what everyone comes up with.

Cheryll said...

WOW.. I really like this one... perhaps you are open to a bribe???
Well done Kate. xox

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Really like this Miss Kate, I can do a bribe as well,xxxx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Sweet little ours there Kate...mmm, wonder who'll get it!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Sweet little ours there Kate...mmm, wonder who'll get it!

suzeblack said...

Looks great! LOVE the linen fabric xoxoxoxoxoxo

Jenny said...

Hope I pick it it's so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...