Sunday 24 May 2015

"Pickled on Peisley"

No Stitching for me yesterday because I was at a
Monster Garage Sale peddling my wares to help
 pay for my addictions....LOL!
It wasn't too bad a day and I sold around 40 bottles/jars....
I made a couple of purchases as well, this print that seemed to have our home written all over
it and a barbed wire ball that I plan to string with fairy lights and hand in my back patio area.
I had planned to make myself one but it was just too tempting to get the ready made version.
I am sure there would have been a serious amount of blood loss in the constructing of this ball so very happy to go with the ready made version....
I did manage to finish cutting out my Vintage Modern block
and Dresden strips and also cut the circles for the Dresdens....
Sooooooo Pretty!
Today started with a frost and is shaping up to be a gloriously
sunny Autumn Day so my washing machine is clanging with the
sheets, towels and clothes from the week.....
My Favourite Things Quilt that I took off my bed this morning.
I've pulled out an old faithful for a change of scenery...
Nice rich colours that make you feel
warm before you are under them.....
I hope you all enjoy your Sunday, however you plan to spend it,
 I am off to the Movies later this afternoon with a friend to
watch The Spy so I best go and get my chores out of the way....
 
Until next time, Happy Stitching
 
Kate 

7 comments:

KERYN B said...

Love the quilt on your bed Kate very pretty colous..

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

The quilt looks lovely on the bed. Your stall looks great.

Michelle said...

Love the barbed wire ball, very cool and will look great with lights! It is nice to have a change of quilt with the seasons!

Lynda said...

Chores are such a pain in the neck! The quilt on your bed looks lovely and inviting. I think the wire ball will look fantastic with pretty fairy lights.

Janice said...

Well done with your pickles. I think the perfect autumn weather got lots of people out and about. I love your winter quilt. We also replaced SKOW on our bed with a richer coloured quilt. You will be able to have your vintage modern one for spring if you get stuck into it..

Cheryl said...

Great purchases Kate and glad you were able to sell lots of your lovely jars of goodies. Your quilt is just lovely - great colors for Autumn

Chookyblue...... said...

the stall looks great......great shopping.........you need to add a line to that sign........I steal my friends patchwork blocks.........lol.........still love that quilt on your bed.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...