Tuesday 3 January 2012

My Town Hall Progress

Wow the 3rd of January......
The festive Season seems a blurr already.....
The time is flying by way too fast for my liking.....
Well in true holiday spirit I sat out on my back deck
yesterday and stitched the best part of the day away.....
It felt good to be doing some stitching again.....
I was working on my Town Hall block
 for the My Town Mystery Quilt....
I have finished all of the button hole applique.....
And have transferred the windows etc ready for stitching.....
This is the part I really enjoy....Adding the detail....
This one has two topiary trees that are
made from grub roses and lazy daisies....
They should look cute.....
I hope to get a bit more stitched today......
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

8 comments:

Jan Maree said...

looks great Kate!

Raewyn said...

It is looking really good Kate. I know what you mean about the festive season seeming well behind us.. life is starting to feel 'normal' again. I prepped my next one yesterday so am looking forward to getting to that (with the machine!).

Susan said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend your holidays. I am back to work today, but thank goodness not full time. Do some stitching for me today!!!

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

What a wonderful way to be spending your day

barb's creations said...

Looks fantastic Kate,a lovely way to spend the day I think :) Barb.

Fiona said...

Looks lovely..... all of these blocks have been great..
Hugz

Wee Little Birds said...

This is such a lovely quilt...your block as wonderful

Googy Girl said...

looking great Kate

the finished quilt will be amazing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...