Monday 2 January 2012

New Years Cracker Swap

This parcel arrived from Sharon before Christmas.....
There was a note inside saying I could open
it straight away or wait for New Year.....
I didn't quite wait until New year but I did wait
 until I had finished my Cracker for Sharon....
This is what was inside.....Yay! I love it Sharon.....
Sharon made a cracher using a Bon Bon
pattern from Hatched and Patched only made bigger....
And inside were all of these wonderful goodies....
It is like Christmas all over again....
Buttons, ric rac, ribbons, embroidery thread,
scissor button, silver bells and spotted fabric....
Thanks Sharon they are great and I
 am sure I will put them to good use....
Your Cracker is in the mail and on it's way to you....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

3 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely selection of goodies there! Happy New Year. x

Lisa said...

aww they all so fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!
so glad so far everyone has had fun with my little swap.
hugs
xo

Googy Girl said...

wow what a great cracker, sure beats the traditional christmas cracker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...