Friday 4 May 2012

I have my own display!!!

My bestie Suze works at "The Cobar Quilt Shop"
Last time she visited me in Orange I loaned her some
 of the things that I have made from Anni's book
 "Some Kind of Wonderful"
 She took them home and set up this display
 to promote Anni's book in the shop....
Shoe Bag, Purse & Pincushion...
I hope they have helped sell all the books Suze....
Have a great weekend Blog buddies.....
I am off to Griffith for a basketball weekend and hope to have
 some blocks done when I return for the SKOW Stitch along....
Watch this space....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

kate what a lovely display of gorgeous finishes i am positive that they would help sell the books as they are gorgeous,well done Kate and you too have a wonderful weekend.xx

Christine M said...

And what a lovely display it is!

Jindi's Cottage said...

How fun...Kate the Featured Artist!...well done...enjoy your weekend, hope there are wins...

Susan said...

Oh I bet you're chuffed. Well done!

Anonymous said...

OH!! I was lucky enough to see this in store and it is an eye catching display!! Your work is impeccable Kate :)

Quilt Kitty said...

The display of your projects look gorgeous Kate. I'm sure they will tempt many other stitchers to buy the book & stitch their own. Enjoy your weekend. Tracee xx

Khris78 said...

Wow that is great Kate... it looks lovely!!!!

Michelle said...

They all look beauiful Kate, I am sure that it will help with the sales!
Michelle

Chookyblue...... said...

precious they look great in the display..........

Anonymous said...

Oh her shop is gorgeous, I've been to visit once and would love to go back again :) Such a beautiful display.

suzeblack said...

Wow...they look great!! That Suze that works at Cobar Quilt Shop...what a hottie!!!.......ps...the books sold out ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...