Friday 11 May 2012

SKOW Yummies

Well I think the block says it all for this one....
"Chocolates YUM"
I have also finished my "Ice Cream" Block...
When we vist Bathurst I have 2 favourite Annies to visit....
Firstly Anni at The Home Patch....
And then an icecream from
Annies Ice Creamery for the drive home.....
They are delicious, my favourite is Sofala Gold....
Also I have completed my "Daisy" block...
A bit of a close up....
That's 14 blocks down and I don't know how many to go!!!
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

4 comments:

De said...

Looking good Kate - just have to get them together!

Anonymous said...

well done Kate,you are humming along with this one,enjoy your weekend.xx

Chookyblue...... said...

your doing so well Kate.......looking great........

Larissa said...

They're beautiful Kate!!! This quilt will look gorgeous when you finish it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...