Sunday 23 September 2012

Trying to Avoid the Whip!


In the hope to avoid Chooky's whip I would like to show you
 some progress on my SKOW Stitchalong quilt..... 
 I am up to the collumns at the moment.....
So I needed some 2 inch squares cut.....
 I then layed my first row on the kitchen bench and set
 about arranging the squares and fabric strips which was much
 more time consuming than I thought it would be.....
 After the collumn was made I  stitched it in between row 1 and 2.....
 This is my progress so far......
 It was tricky to photograph but I think you can get the idea....
Still a work in progress.......
I hope to get some more done soon.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching....

Kate 

12 comments:

Larissa said...

It looks fabulous Kate!!!

Grit said...

This is so beautiful.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Cathy said...

Gorgeous work. I plan to start mine soon, just can't decide on fabric...Flower Sugar or Cabbage and Roses???

De said...

Looking good Kate!

Susan said...

It's looking good. Those little squares are so pesky, but we all love them in the end.

Anonymous said...

its looking great Kate.xx

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Looking good. you will have it done in no time. hugs

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great Kate.......hope you share your progress with the SAL girls......and yes avoided the whip for now..lol....well done.....hope your enjoying the holidays.......

Michelle Ridgway said...

Just lovely Kate.

Josie said...

Your SAL is looking great. There is nothing like fear of a thrashing to get a girl motivated eh!

Cardygirl said...

Looks fabulous, I will just have to let Chooky spank me!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to cop the whip big time but might manage to get back to the sewing machine on the weekend :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...