Wednesday 30 September 2015

Sewing Angel Toolstore

My Sewing Angel Tool Store is coming along nicely....
I started playing with it at the Blog Meet in Bathurst and
since then I have made all the pockets etc
they are ready to be stitched to the inside lining....
The fabric colours in this kit are gorgeous.....Love them!
Another great Anni Down's design....
My little applique threads re loaded onto my tiny spool
holder, this was a gift from my gorgeous blog buddy
Cheryl, her clever hubby makes them.....
A good afternoons prep all loaded into a project box....
For some night time stitching in my chair in front of the
 television.....I know talk about a Nanna.....LOL!
Lot's of work still to be done on this one but it feels great to
 have it out of the cupboard and under way...
 
Until next time, Happy Stitching
 
Kate

17 comments:

Khris78 said...

Looks gorgeous Kate.... Nothing wrong with being a nanna ;))

Sylvia said...

It s a lovely project, Kate, but very time consuming. I use mine all the time.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Great project. Looks lovely what you have done. Can't wait to see finished project.

Susan said...

we all watch TV at times and you can't sit there doing nothing!!!
its going to be so lovely Kate.

Cheryll said...

AND it's looking good too.
Looking forward to seeing it complete. xox

Jenny said...

I think we all do a little Nana time in the chair stitching. Enjoy the last few days of your holiday.

wish2stitch said...

What a beautiful project and very handy spool holder.

Kylie said...

I'm loving that spool holder! Xxx

Kylie said...

I'm loving that spool holder! Xxx

Janice said...

You're making great progress. It sounds like we have a similar set up for stitching in the arm chair. Aren't those lights the best. Nothing wrong with being nannas. Your little spool holder works a treat with the super bobs.

Anthea said...

Lovely work there Kate, lots of little elements go together to make this a very cute project... come to think of it, I think I have that pattern!

Googy Girl said...

I love my Nanna time..... It s looking great

Deb R said...

Everyone loves a Nanna especially one that sews lol...I should pull mine out and start it...hehehe

Karen said...

What a cute idea for tool storage. I don't have any wall room to hang one but it sure would make a good gift for someone that does.

Dasha said...

Amazing what your eyes see. I read the title as "Sewing Angel Toadstool"! Looked everywhere for evidence of the toadstool to no avail. Went back and checked the tittle, and still misread it. Third time lucky I actually saw what you had written. LOL. Such a sweet project, and you are coming along nicely with it.

Christine M said...

I love your sewing angel. I usually stitch while watching tv unless I'm too tired and then I just hold my needle and pretend to stitch!

Christine M said...

I love your sewing angel. I usually stitch while watching tv unless I'm too tired and then I just hold my needle and pretend to stitch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...