Sunday 13 November 2011

Our Bloggers Day Out in Bathurst

I had the best day yesterday in Bathurst.......
Alison(No Blog) and I set off and arrived at The Home Patch at
10.30 ish to find Chooky, Sandy and Anita waiting for us......
Deb and Khris were out in the classroom
participating in a Punch Needle Class with Anni.....
 So what was left for the five of us to do....Shop! Of Cause.....
Anni showed us a sneak peak of her new Christmas
 range that will be released in May 2012.....
I tried to stuff the samples in my handbag but she caught me....Drat....
Here are the girls looking a little
 naughty happy with the merchandise......
 We had to keep a close eye on Chooky who looked a
 bit suspicious with that bolt of fabric under her arm....
I thought she was going to sneak it out to the car.....Lol.....
 At 1pm when the class was over we all headed off to
Crepes' Royale for lunch where we sat out
 on the verandah and Chooky gave Anita a quick lesson
 in paper piecing while we waited for our food.........
I am holding Chooky's sewing bag in this photo....
Tried to stuff it in my handbag but she caught me.....Drat Again!!!!
 Some of the girls had dessert and they looked delicious....
Anita with her chocolate and ice cream filled crepes.....Yummo....
 Deb had Sticky Date Pudding....
One of my favourites but as I am on a quest to
 get by bikini body ready for summer I resisted....
BA HA!!! Yeah I know wishful thinking.....
 Chooky had an ice cream snowball filled with
marshmallow and meringue.....MmMmmmm....
So our day was filled with Chatting, Shopping, Chatting, Laughing,
Chatting, Eating and also a bit of Chatting.....
Thanks girls for a fantastic day, It was so lovely to meet you
all and I hope we can all get together again soon.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

16 comments:

Impera Magna said...

What a fun day you must have had... shopping with girl friends is the best! Esp when food is involved...

:)

Chookyblue...... said...

it's a hard day but someone had to do it..........I know who was doing all the chatting.....I think your blog name should be show and tell and CHAT...
...seriously lovely to meet you.......like we have known each other for ages....(probably why the chatting never stopped)......Alison is gorgeous too........we'll definitely have to do this again........

Quilting By Celia said...

It sure looks like you all had a fun day!

Jan Maree said...

Looks like you had a fabulous day - and those deserts look just divine!

Unknown said...

Great Post..it's Always Good to see Fellow Bloggers meeting up and what a Gorgeous Place to do that...
I Guess Anita will get the Hexie Bug too now she has had a Class...
cheers

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks like you had a fab day Kate....great photos...Show and Tell and Chat...and Chooky said that...LOL...

Sylvia said...

What a wonderful time! Wish I could have come too but I did get to Hatched and Patched a few weeks ago. What a shame it is 4 hours away!!!!

Susan said...

Looks like you had so much fun. When's the next one?????

Cardygirl said...

Looks like lots of fun with a great group of girls! I think we all want Chooky's sewing bag!

De said...

LOL Kate! How could you resist those devine looking deserts? Glad you had a good day

Anita said...

Great shopping....great food....great friends.......fantastic day!!
Lovely to meet you!!!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

oh I am soooooo jealous that you all get to meet up, how lucky!!!

Deb said...

Kate it looks like you and the girls all had a fabulous day out. What a terrific bunch of ladies too. Loving the look of Chooky's marshmallow thingy mmmm.
Nothing like meeting and spending time with like minded women who are soooo wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Kate what fun you all had what a great day spent with friends,did you buy much at Annies?

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, looks like a day of total fun with friends!

FloS said...

You are very lucky to have this wonderful day at Anni's shop !! Thank you for sharing !
Florence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...