Monday 21 November 2011

To the Quilter I Go.....

To hand or machine quilt????
That has been the question at my house for quite
some time and I have decided to get the clever
 Belinda Betts to custom quilt my "Hexagon Quilt"......
I have been pondering over it for weeks and
 now the decision has been made.......
I love nothing more than the excitement of picking up a finished quilt....
Belinda does a fantastic job so it is sort of a reward for me....
All bagged up and delivered to Belinda.....
I am on a waiting list so it will be quite some
 time before we see it again...... I can't wait....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

12 comments:

Khris78 said...

Cant wait to see it quilted :)

Susan said...

What a great Christmas present to yourself. Belinda does beautiful work. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Cardygirl said...

Exciting to see it when it is done!

Simone Harding said...

How exciting to see it bagged up and ready for the quilter. I cannot wait to see it all finished.
Inspired me to get cracking on my hexie quilt again.

Anonymous said...

you deserve a treat Kate with all the lovely projects you have been churning out,cant wait to see it finished.

Bev C said...

Hello Kate,

Your reward for all your sewing. Have you chosen a quilting design yet?

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

I look forward to seeing it all finished then Kate!

De said...

cant wait till it gets back!

FloS said...

It will be splendid !!!
Florence

Deb R said...

Its been great to follow your journey on this quilt... can't wait to see it completed !!

Anita said...

Oh how pretty it looks! Hmm....maybe I could get to like these hexagons....LOL

suzitee said...

Have to say....I love having my quilts quilted by someone else too. I like the idea of it being a present to yourself :) It will look beautiful when it's done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...