Monday 9 April 2012

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Well maybe not but at least I managed some
 stitching last night on my SKOW project......
Patty Cakes just don't make the cut in our house unless
 they have icing so I added some to my block..... 
 A little late night snack to keep the stitching fingers nourished.*Grin*
 Here are my cupcakes ready for some backstitching be added....
I didn't feel like ironing the backing on last night to do the
words so I started work on my "Old Blue Jeans Block" 
 I hope you all had a safe and Happy Easter
and managed to get some stitching done.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that icing Kate it finishes the cup cakes off nicely,well done and love your eggs hanging off the tree branches.xx

barb's creations said...

Love the cupcakes,real and fake lol.The amount you do doesn't matter it's the actual doing that counts nicce to see your mojo back :) Barb.

Unknown said...

Good enough to eat Kate.... great work. I am so enjoying the stitching on these blocks... hope you are too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your blocks look great Kate...love your egg tree..

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate

So glad you're back. I love your work and look forward to seeing what you're upto. Recently, I had the opportunity of visiting The Home Patch in Bathurst and was wowed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...