Friday 2 November 2012

"Christmastime"

I know, I know it is not Christmastime yet....
Although it did feel like it yesterday when I popped into
 Marally Craft to buy a pen to make the label for 
My Favourite Things Quilt, and found out that all the
 "Christmas" merchandise was on Sale!!!
So I splurged on a fat quarter pack of Anni's
 "Christmastime" Fabric and a matching panel....
I have no idea what I will make yet but just had to have it....
26 Fat Quarters and a panel....
Equals to 7 metres in total...
Not bad for $85.30....
Yummy colours and prints.....
Hmmmm....Now what to make with them?????
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a fantastic buy Kate,so pretty,oh i cant wait to see what inspiring thing you make with it.xx

Christine M said...

Great buy Kate. Wish I could find ones like that! Have fun playing with all those fat quarters!

Susan said...

They look so irresistible. 55 days to make them into a quilt!

Larissa said...

Oh Yummy!!! Enjoy choosing what you will make with that lovely fabric! Sadly it's not in my budget this year, but I look forward to seeing what you make with it!! Hugs!

Daisy Jayne said...

Great Bargain... and great fabric.... look forward to the future show and tell

Michelle said...

That's great buying Kate, I have the panel but not sure what I am going to do either! Have a great weekend, Michelle.

Sylvia said...

Lucky you getting such a good buy. They are gorgeous fabrics. I have a little stash too and am not sure what it will end up being! There was a very cute little hanging in a Homespun recently!

Anthea said...

Oh Kate what a great purchase, & don't worry you will be inspired with what to do with it all!

FloS said...

I know ! I know !! I had the same compulsion last month at our european quilting show... can't resist !!
Florence

Deb R said...

Woohooo what a great purchase!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...