Tuesday 6 November 2012

"Christmastime" Tree Skirt

This is the Christmas Tree Skirt that I have been working on.....
It is a FREE Pattern from the Henry Glass Fabric Website.....
I have used most of my Christmas panel
 for this and it is looking really cute....
Stitched up these pinwheels for the four corner blocks....
And added some pink and red stars to complete the blocks....
I have changed around a couple of the fabrics and added a 
red border instead of the teal one in the original pattern....
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas at my house...Ho Ho Ho!
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

12 comments:

Susan said...

Looking good Kate.

Cathy said...

It's very pretty!!

♥GiuGiu♥ said...

beautiful!!!

FloS said...

Wonderful !
Florence

Daisy Jayne said...

very nice

Deb R said...

Its starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Valspierssews said...

It looks really pretty. I love the panel pictures.

Simone Harding said...

Looks super looks too nice to only bring out once a year.

Michelle Ridgway said...

It Will look lovely hugging your Christmas tree.

Roseanne said...

IT look beautiful

Anonymous said...

very nice Kate,i love your special touches you do on your projects,well done.xx

Teresa said...

I'm so glad I saw this. Thanks!!!! I've got the panel and I've been going to make a tree skirt (for years!!). Can't wait to make a start x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...