Saturday 12 July 2014

Miss Hadley's Quilt

There's nothing more rewarding than seeing a
newly finished quilt flapping in the breeze....
This fold out clothes line on my side verandah
 is the perfect spot for a photo shoot....
These colours brightened up what was
 a pretty gloomy day outside....
This is the back.....Do you like getting
 creative with your quilt backings?
I have definitely came a long way from my first quilt....
The backing on it was calico coloured homespun.....
All rolled up and so snuggly.....
Still needs a label that I seem to have misplaced....
I can't wait to snuggle this gorgeous little
cherub up in it on her 1st Birthday....
Until next time, Happy Stitching
 
Kate
 

2 comments:

Christine M said...

Your quilt is gorgeous, Kate.

Jenny said...

OMG Kate both sides are beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...