Thursday 23 July 2015

FHFS My Gift from Peg

Our "Friends Having Fun Stitching Group" have just
sent and received our second swap for the year...
This one was a Ruler cover swap and we usually do not know
 who we are receiving from until it arrives...
I was lucky enough to have my friend Peg sending to me and
she was a bit concerned because she had not heard from me....
I had an email from Peg yesterday asking me if I had received
 a parcel from her last week....
EEK! No I hadn't and over a week is far too long for mail
 to get from Peg to myself, upon investigation from Peg via
Australia Post tracking we discovered the parcel was still sitting
 at the Post Office awaiting collection and when I enquired today,
 the reason was the house number wasn't clear enough for them.
 I thought it seemed clear enough but anyway... Yay!
Crisis averted and parcel collected....
So instead of having that 60 seconds of excitement from the mail
 box/front door to the table inside to open my parcel, I have had
almost 24 hours to get excited about what Peg had sent me.....
It ALMOST looked too pretty to unwrap but unwrap I did!!!!
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow and WOW!
Thanks Peg I Looooooove my ruler cover.....
It has been made to fit my 12 inch by 6 and a half inch ruler...
When I flip it over it has a pocket for my smaller 6 and a half
inch square ruler also, gorgeous Peg!
I wish I had thought of doing that on the one I made....
This lovely stitchery...
"Where there is Love there is Life"
AND THEN I found this as well, a project bag!!!!!
Feeling Super spoilt at this stage I must say....
But wait there's More!!!!!
Stuffed inside the project bag were some
 Salted Caramel Lindt Chocolates, embroidery scissors and
 2 threads in lovely shades for me to play with....
Can you feel my Grin?????
So lovely and so generous Peg, you have made my Day.....
Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!
"Don't Look for the Inspiration, be the Inspiration"
Perfect words for Peg and I because Peg is the lady
 that first inspired me to start my Blog back in 2011 because her
 Blog "Happy in Quilting" was so full of inspiration for me.....
And Chookyblue has kept the whip cracking
on me ever since to keep it going.... 
I can't wait to put my rulers in my new Ruler Holder....

Thanks again Peg, you are amazing my friend and I am so thankful to
 yourself and Shez for including me in this group....

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

11 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

and if I didn't keep you going you would not receive these gorgeous gifts in the mail or have the wonderful weekend you just had...........lol

KERYN B said...

Beautiful gifts Kate, Peg sure knows how to spoil someone.

creations.1 said...

Peg excels again - she is so very generous and does beautiful work.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous gifts from Peg!! The stitchery's are gorgeous!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh thank goodness your beautiful parcel was found. Beautiful work by Peg xx

Susan said...

Gorgeous goodies from Peg, her extra touches are always so good. Thank goodness the parcel turned up, always a bit worrying waiting for them to arrive.

Fiona said...

a lovely parcel.. and I love the one you sent off too...
Hugz

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate. These will be getting lots of use

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely gifts kate.

Susan said...

Gorgeous gifts from Peg.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Darling Miss Kate you are truly one gorgeous friend ... Thank you for your beautiful words xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...