Monday 27 July 2015

Vintage Modern Quilt Progress

This is where my vintage Modern Dresden Quilt has
 been since arriving home from The Chook Shed in June.
 Sitting in pieces on my design wall waiting for
some attention. I got to enjoy some long overdue time
 in my little sewing Studio over the weekend and
decided to join all the coloured blocks into rows....
The fabrics are by Bonnie and Camille
for Moda and are so fresh and lovely....
I pinned them all first and here's Bernie ready to go....
The blocks and rows are now all joined together....Yay!
Now it's time to play with these bits
 and make my first Dresden....
They can't be that hard....can they? Wish me luck!
 
Until next time, Happy Stitching
 
Kate



7 comments:

KERYN B said...

Really pretty quilt Kate. Look forward to seeing your Dresden.

Christine M said...

Gorgeous blocks, Kate. I was so surprised how easy the Dresden plates were. You'll have no troubles! xx

Anita said...

Love it! I thought the fabric was a Bonnie and Camille from Moda though.

Susan said...

really love this collection...might need to buy some....(twisting arm)

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great........

Dasha said...

Lovely to see the quilt coming together. How are you enjoying your studio? Are you finding it functional and comfortable in the cold weather?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looking real good Miss kate xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...