Wednesday 9 May 2012

Great Weekend

I had a great weekend doing one of "My Favourite Things"...
Watching Jacky Mister play Rep Basketball in Griffith....
His team has made the finals on the top of the ladder...
Here he is in action....
I think I should call him :"Jumping Jack Flash"
Nothing like 2 days on the side of a basketball
 court to get some stitching done....
I have done some more blocks for my Favourite things Quilt....
"Family"
"Home"
That chimney smoke is just too cute.....
"Gardening all Day"
Hmmm....My garden could do with some of this...
"Butterflies Fluttering"
Still no rows joined but at least a few more Blocks ready to go...
Stitching night with the girls tonight so
 I hope to get a couple more finished...
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done Kate you heaps done and your blocks are looking great.xx

Bloom said...

Kate, gorgeous blocks & beautiful fabrics. This quilt will be very special. A few more basketball games and you'll be done!

Lisa said...

they look fabulous !!! my kids have hockey i need to take some craft to do..thinking about starting a christmas quilt ...need to choose a pattern
hugs
xo

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Just beautiful!!!

tillymint said...

You have been busy! Your blocks are looking wonderful :)

Susan said...

Looking good Kate - love the colours. If only we didn't need to sew thin strips and small squares!

Chookyblue...... said...

very product weekend...........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...