Friday, 4 May 2012

I have my own display!!!

My bestie Suze works at "The Cobar Quilt Shop"
Last time she visited me in Orange I loaned her some
 of the things that I have made from Anni's book
 "Some Kind of Wonderful"
 She took them home and set up this display
 to promote Anni's book in the shop....
Shoe Bag, Purse & Pincushion...
I hope they have helped sell all the books Suze....
Have a great weekend Blog buddies.....
I am off to Griffith for a basketball weekend and hope to have
 some blocks done when I return for the SKOW Stitch along....
Watch this space....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

11 comments:

shez said...

kate what a lovely display of gorgeous finishes i am positive that they would help sell the books as they are gorgeous,well done Kate and you too have a wonderful weekend.xx

Christine M said...

And what a lovely display it is!

Jindi's Cottage said...

How fun...Kate the Featured Artist!...well done...enjoy your weekend, hope there are wins...

Susan said...

Oh I bet you're chuffed. Well done!

My Love is..... said...

OH!! I was lucky enough to see this in store and it is an eye catching display!! Your work is impeccable Kate :)

Quilt Kitty said...

The display of your projects look gorgeous Kate. I'm sure they will tempt many other stitchers to buy the book & stitch their own. Enjoy your weekend. Tracee xx

Khris78 said...

Wow that is great Kate... it looks lovely!!!!

Michelle said...

They all look beauiful Kate, I am sure that it will help with the sales!
Michelle

Chookyblue...... said...

precious they look great in the display..........

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Oh her shop is gorgeous, I've been to visit once and would love to go back again :) Such a beautiful display.

suzeblack said...

Wow...they look great!! That Suze that works at Cobar Quilt Shop...what a hottie!!!.......ps...the books sold out ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...