Thursday 17 May 2012

Simply Gorgeous Mothers Day

I hope all the Mum Bloggers out there had
 a Wonderful Mothers Day on Sunday......
Shoes seemed to be the theme of the day......
I was spoilt with not 1 but 2 pairs of lovely new slippers....
 Here I am getting ready to go to The mountain Tea House
 for lunch with Jacky Mister and Miss Molly.....
 I am sure that I have shrunk a little since last Mothers Day...
Below is the picture that they drew in my Mothers Day card...
Just too cute and pretty accurate, I am the shorty in the middle....
Ha ha....Love it!
And here is my completed "Simply Gorgeous Shoes" block...
And my new boots that I "Simply had to have"...Lol....
I am working on my "Chair & Sewing Block" at the moment....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

8 comments:

Susan said...

Nothing at all wrong with a shoe themed day. But you might need very high heels to catch your kids! Isn't it weird when they get taller than you. Glad you had such a happy family day.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Oh my is that all their school photos on the wall behind you? Such a cute idea if it is. hugs

Larissa said...

Love a good shoe theme!! ... I can see why you had to have those boots - they're gorgeous!!!

De said...

Nice boots Kate!

Anonymous said...

lovely slippers Kate and gorgeous boots i can see why you had to have them.xx

Raewyn said...

lovely that you had a nice day - it looks like you were lovingly spoilt. Love the shoe theme - and your block is simply gorgeous.

Kylie said...

Love the boots and your blocks look great. xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely Post..I Think we are Allowed to Spoilt Ourselves on Mother's Day..Love the Boots.
Lovely Family.
cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...