Thursday, 17 May 2012

Simply Gorgeous Mothers Day

I hope all the Mum Bloggers out there had
 a Wonderful Mothers Day on Sunday......
Shoes seemed to be the theme of the day......
I was spoilt with not 1 but 2 pairs of lovely new slippers....
 Here I am getting ready to go to The mountain Tea House
 for lunch with Jacky Mister and Miss Molly.....
 I am sure that I have shrunk a little since last Mothers Day...
Below is the picture that they drew in my Mothers Day card...
Just too cute and pretty accurate, I am the shorty in the middle....
Ha ha....Love it!
And here is my completed "Simply Gorgeous Shoes" block...
And my new boots that I "Simply had to have"...Lol....
I am working on my "Chair & Sewing Block" at the moment....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

8 comments:

Susan said...

Nothing at all wrong with a shoe themed day. But you might need very high heels to catch your kids! Isn't it weird when they get taller than you. Glad you had such a happy family day.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Oh my is that all their school photos on the wall behind you? Such a cute idea if it is. hugs

Larissa said...

Love a good shoe theme!! ... I can see why you had to have those boots - they're gorgeous!!!

De said...

Nice boots Kate!

shez said...

lovely slippers Kate and gorgeous boots i can see why you had to have them.xx

Raewyn said...

lovely that you had a nice day - it looks like you were lovingly spoilt. Love the shoe theme - and your block is simply gorgeous.

Kylie said...

Love the boots and your blocks look great. xxx

Maree: said...

Lovely Post..I Think we are Allowed to Spoilt Ourselves on Mother's Day..Love the Boots.
Lovely Family.
cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...