Monday 13 October 2014

Chooky's SSCS 2014



Hi there Blogland, I have signed up fo Chooky's SSCS and I am excited about putting together a nice gift for my partner who lives way way over there......???
I wonder who will be sending to me this year?
If you are reading this and have been snooping on my blog I am sorry that there have not been a lot of sewing/quilting posts of late. Once my little "Sewing Studio" is finished and I move all my sewing stuff out there I will have no excuse for my lack of stitching. Until then you will have to snoop back to 2011/2012 etc to see the things that I like to make. Looking forward to seeing all the lovely gifts this year and thanks again to Chooky for organising us.....

My Jacky Mister is commencing his HSC Exams today.....
Glad it is him and not me, there is so much pressure on them...

It is pouring rain and thundery here today, a perfect day for stitching but sadly it is work for me.....



Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

have fun scheming for the swap..........goodluck to Jacky Mister......glad it is him and not me too.......

Susan said...

Good luck to Jack for the HSC. It will be over before you know it. Love Chooky's SSCS.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Good Luck Mister Jacky...Miss Kate you have fun creating, I know it will be awesome...

Noela said...

I missed out on Chooky's swap this year but am still looking forward to seeing all the parcels at the end. Hugs.....

suzeblack said...

No rain here...just windy!!! I feel for my stalker too...don't have the studio excuse tho lol...hope Jacks English exam went well xo

Grethe said...

Nice meeting you on FB as well, good luck with your garden,We are at middle of the most miserable time of Autumn. And yes I signed up with Chookyblue at the nick of time.
Happy quilting, Kate :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...