Friday 24 October 2014

Spring Yarn Club October

It took me a bit to get going this month with my Yarn Club projects, I started using my 4 ply cotton to make a skinny scarf but wasn't really feeling it so I pulled it out...
I then chose to do the coaster pattern that Jodie had suggested but was going to make it bigger to put in the centre of my table with a vase on it. I got this far but wasn't really feeling it with this project either so I pulled it out again....
I finally decided to make these cute little bunting flags....
My pile grew bigger as my yarn ball grew smaller...
And here they are strung across me bed head.....
So simple and just a bit cute....

Do you like bunting?
I do and there are so many ways we can play with it...
Next project a washer made from a lovely shade of
 pink/melon to finish up October's instalment....

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate




7 comments:

Christine M said...

Your bunting looks lovely, Kate. It looks so nice hanging above your bed.

Susan said...

Pretty cute bunting - well dressed bed too!
At least reverse knitting is quick to do....

Bev C said...

Hello Kate,

What a wonderful idea. Just love your bunting.

Happy days.
Bev.

Anita said...

Hi Kate,
I do love buntings and lots of them are going around in blogland. It's amazing how a simple bunting spruces things up.
Cheers, Anita.

Susan said...

Perfect choice in the end, no point if your hearts not in it. Complements your quilt and bed head.

marina said...

your knitted bunting looks great.
third project was the charm!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Another great project Miss Kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...