Sunday 5 October 2014

I have lights!

One step closer to the completion of my "Sewing Studio"
My brother and his family spent a few days with me early this
 week and I now have electricity connected to my studio and a
couple of new spot lights on the back of the house to light the
 yard up when I am having all of those wild sewing parties...ha ha!
Here's a shot with the inside lights turned on.......Yay Yay Yay!
He fitted all the power points and light switches and it's
my job to pop the outer covers on after I paint.....
 
The plasterer has been working on the ceiling also but sadly has
 been called away due to family commitments so there will
 be no painting for me these holidays......Boo Hoo!
Hopefully he will get back and finish mid next week....
So that's my latest progress update......
The end is in sight and then the fun starts....The Decorating!
 
Until next time, Happy Stitching
 
Kate
 
 
 

7 comments:

creations.1 said...

Wow!!! How exciting for you. Something fabulous to look forward to!!

Christine M said...

Getting closer, Kate!

Chookyblue...... said...

going great guns.........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Woo Hoo

Noela said...

Will be a wonderful space when finished. hugs.....

Jindi's Cottage said...

Yay, almost there...

Susan said...

Looking good - not much to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...