Thursday 18 August 2011

A Finish!!!!!

Binding all finished with 1 day to spare before our retreat in Nowra
It was a bit hard to get a photo inside last night....
The colours are not great.....
 Jacky Mister and Bart held it up for me....
See their feet poking out the bottom...*Grin*
 I just love mitred corners.....
It is always a great feeling to finish a quilt but I have a confession
 that I also have a feeling of sadness that the process is over.......
Do you know what I mean?
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Done on Your Finish your Quilt is Lovely Kate..
Enjoy the Retreat...
cheers

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Yes Kate I do know what you mean when a quilt is finished and you feel sad, but I do find I get over it quickly too!! Havef un in Nowra...Dzintra

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations on such a lovely finish! Onwards to the next fun project....

Jan Maree said...

Goegeous quilt, love the colours - enjoy your retreat!

Raewyn said...

Your version is gorgeous Kate - well done on a finish!! Just love your label - mine hasn't got one yet so maybe I could copy your idea?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow.............

Helen said...

Great quilt and love your label, I always think that a quilt isn't finished till it has a label.

Well done.

Helen

Katherine said...

I know exactly what you mean, Kate. I often feel the same way, especially on a larger project like a quilt.

Your quilt is stunning and I love your label. Bravo on such creating such a beauty!

circle retreat quilter said...

looks Great.

Chookyblue...... said...

your quilt is lovely.........have a great time at retreat.........I know a few of the girls are going..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...