Wednesday 10 August 2011

Lovely Weekend....

I had some lovely visitors on the weekend
so there was not a lot of time for stitching.......
So I am going to share some pics of
a couple of oldies with you today......
 First my "Debbie Mumm" Mystery quilt from 1999......
Very Scrappy made entirely from Debbie Mumm Fabrics.......
 Secondly my gorgeous "Nan" who has been staying with me for 4 nights...
This is on Sunday out the front of the Mountain Tea House with 3 of
 her Great Grandchildren, Jacky Mister, Cousin Caileb and Miss Molly.......
We enjoyed a lovely lunch and lots of laughs over the weekend...
She has a great sense of humour and a wicked cheeky streak.....
I miss her already.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...