Saturday 27 August 2011

Jukejema Retreat - Part 6

Kim was a wonderful host and the girls and I
are already planning on going back next time....
 There was a lucky door prize that proved to be very lucky indeed
because every stitcher won a prize before the weekend was over.....
This is what I won.....Yeww!
A quilt pattern and fabric pack......
I am thinking one of Janelle's Journal covers with a
gorgeous big flower on the front....What do you think....
Saturday night we had a few wines and a 3 course dinner...
Fran, Jo, Alison, Roxie and I...Where's Wally Sandy?
Here she is..... Up to mischief as usual.....
We were then treated to a bit of Bollywood style entertainment....
"Salami and the dance of the 12 fat quarters.....Classic.....
Saturday night was also show and tell night.....
There were 45 quilts in total....
This is Jo's "Gardeners Journal".....
Alison's "Christmas Story Quilt"
 My version of "Simple Pleasures" 
Jacky Mister's "Old and Worn Quilt"
With a pieced back to use up the leftovers......
My "Christmas Story Quilt"
There were far too many to show them all but if you go onto
 "Jukejema Quilting Barn" blog
I am sure there will be lots more pics......
More on the Retreat tomorrow....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what fun Kate,gee i wish i lived closer so i could go,lol.

De said...

Kate looks like you had the best time on this retreat! Lucky you!

Michelle said...

Wow Kate, what a wonderful retreat! And the projects are just beautiful and the quilts.
Michelle

Jodie said...

Wow Kate - it sure does look like you had fun!!

Jodie :)

Unknown said...

I Wished I lived closer too this Retreat looks Great..
Love the Fabric pack you won & Yes a Journal cover & Flower would look Gorgeous...
cheers

Grethe said...

I have really enjoyed catching up on you blog,great posts,what a lovely retreat:journal cover
fabrics,beautiful stitchery,etc. Wow,love Jo`s GJ.... she and I must have been shopping in the same store some time ago!!
Happy Quilting,Kate:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...