Tuesday 2 August 2011

Weekend Hexagon Work

I spent the weekend in Dubbo at
The Western Junoior League Basketball Finals......
Jacky Mister's team came 3rd overall and have qualified to
go to The State Cup in Tamworth in 2 weeks.....
Well Done Boys!!!!!
As I haven't been doing a lot of stitching on my
 Hexagons, I thought they should came along too......
I got 16 Blooms  completed......
And now only have 6 and a bit to go! (Insert Happy Dance Here)
133 & 1/2  down and 6 & 1/2 to Go!!!!
It is still a long way from a completed quilt though.....

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the Boy's...Well Done on getting so many Hexie's made not long now to put them together...
cheers

Candice said...

Oh Kate they are lovely, I was stitching Hexagon is Dubbo all weekend too :D

Anonymous said...

well done boys,and gee you are a rocket,well done they look great Kate

Jan Maree said...

very pretty hexagon flowers - thank goodness for kids sport I used to get so much done when watching and waiting...

circle retreat quilter said...

Hi Kate, who doesn't love an opportunity to Hex, thaks for dropping by my blog too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...