Wednesday 24 August 2011

Jukejema Retreat - Part 3

I decide to work on Janelle's "Wristy" first......
 A friend had given me this fat 1/4 a while ago and
I have been saving it for just the right project.......
 After a bit of cutting and ruling lines......
 The first stitches were sewn....Woo Hoo!!!!
 A bit of quilting to finish the panels off....
Have I told you how much I love my walking foot.....
 The flower was fun to make and just so simple......
Janelle was the perfect tutor....
Here she is showing off my first Retreat Finish!!!!
Janelle also signed my little creation on the lining....
Something that I will cherish....
Isn't it cute, perfect size for my embroidery hoop.....
I purchased Janelle's Decorative Tea Towels
pattern from Kim to make up a few gifts....
Until next time, Happy Stitching....

Kate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate your wristy bag is beautiful and i love the fabrics you have chosen,well done

SandyN said...

Nice bag Kate.... Cute colours too...

So when are you sending me the wristy bag...lol

Sandyn

FloS said...

Beautiful bag !!! You are very lucky to have been at this retreat !!
Florence

suzitee said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time at the retreat Kate! I love the fabrics you've used on your wristy, and thanks for sharing all the gorgeous photos. I would so love to attend one of these retreats...one day!

blauraute said...

It's wonderful to take a walk on your beautiful blog. There are several things I love very much. Now I'll be member of your blog and I come back soon.
Have a nice day
Roswitha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...