Sunday 9 October 2011

A Birthday, A New Blogger & Cupcakes...

Firstly I would like to say Happy Birthday to my Bestie Suze....
Wish I could be there to celebrate with you....
Please pop on over to Suzie's Blog and say
 Hi and wish her Happy Birthday....
Suze is new to blogging and only has lil ol me as a follower.....
 Because I will not be with her to share cake I might as well
 do some work on my cupcakes today....
 I have added some prarie points and backed my table runner.....
Now for some hand quilting  to finish this off....
Once again I hope you have a great day Suze....Mwah!
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

9 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

nice project Kate.......

Nicky said...

Lovely cupcakes, and I love your prairie points. I think I just became your 100th follower! you have such beautiful projects on the go, absolutely love your My Town.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

What a lovely runner Kate...it's beautiful!!! Going over to visit Suzi now...Happy Stitching and have a great day!!!

De said...

Loving those prarie points on those very cute cupcakes! Will pop on over to visit Suze a bit later in the day!

Anonymous said...

Kate love this runner,what pattern is it please,now i will go over and say happy birthday to Suse

barb's creations said...

Love how your cupcake runner turned out Kate,I'm like Shez where did you get the pattern from ? :) Barb.

FloS said...

Delicious !!! I love the colors !
Florence

SandyN said...

Yummo... your tablerunner is just too cute.


Sandyn

nataliejo said...

I would choose the first one too, a pretty contrast to the stitchery and great matching colours. Love your blog !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...