Sunday 2 October 2011

"Friends Swap" Goodies for Kirrily

 I can now reveal what I sent off to Kirrily in the
2011 Friends Swap hosted by Kris.....
 F......Flowers for your wall......
 R.....Ruler & Stitched Ruler Cover.....
 I.....Indulge and Inspire with choccies & a pattern.....
 E..... Equipment and a Stitched Equipment Holder.....
 N.....Needle Book.....
 D.....Dilly Bag and Dolly Brooch...Both Homemade....
S.....Stars.....
This has been a fun swap and I hope I brightened your day Kirrily....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

4 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Lucky FRIEND
You sent her some lovely gifts Bet she was thrilled

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I'm sure you have brightened Kirrily's day Kate...well done!!!

Anonymous said...

what lovely gifts you sent kirrily,lucky girl,well done Kate

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I am sure Kirrily was thrilled with her goodies Kate...they are all so lovely...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...