Monday 24 October 2011

The World as it Should Be "Book Mark"

It is great living so close to Bathurst as I get to visit
"The Home Patch" on a regular basis.....
They have lots of fabric kits to match Anni's books
and patterns and they are very tempting.....
I have enough to start my own shop a small collection and would
 like to complete some of these before I buy any more.....
*Grin*    I am not promising anything though.....
This is the bookmark from "The World as it Should Be"
I have traced the stitchery so it is all ready for stitching...
It is Cricket Season for Jacky Mister so this will
 be a good project to take along with me.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must get this book Kate.

Josie said...

Oh stop it will you!! I have this book too and I just know when I see what you make from it I'll want to make it too! I really should get my own life!
Love the bookmark and really like the fabric you have traced it on. Dare I ask what it is? Looks fab.
Did I mention I love the threads and wool felt too!

Kris said...

Ahh... kid's sport. You can get a lot of stitching done when your kids play sport! (Especially cricket!)

suzeblack said...

Good Monday Morning;) bookmark is cute...plenty of "cricket stitching" going on! Hope Jack went well on weekend.xo Suze.

De said...

Kate - I dont have the book - you show way too many things that I like - we must have the same tastes! LOL - you just seem to be much more productive than me.

Quilting By Celia said...

looking forward to see your project completed. I must also get this book.

FloS said...

How I envy you to live close to heaven !!!
You're doing so beautiful work !!! so tempting !!
Florence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...