Sunday 23 October 2011

Let the Christmas Stitching Begin!

With Christmas only 2 months away I have started
some projects for Gifts and Swaps.....
The first that I am going to share with you are the "Wine holders"
from Anni Downs' book "A Christmas Story.....
I made the Christmas quilt earlier in the year and
 the book has lots more great projects.....
 I have completed the hand stitching and made the handles
and am now ready to construct these two...
I will share lots more Christmas goodies and
progress over the next couple of weeks.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate i have this book also and now i have seen your bag made up,i want to make 1 also,lol,love your choice of fabrics.

De said...

Looking good Katee! I really need to get busy with the Christmas sewing!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Kate you stun me...you do so much!!! Love the bag...have fun with the wine in it...Dzintra

Simone Harding said...

Lovely... I have that book it have to get it out....

Susan said...

Does this mean you've finished you Secret Santa???? The gift pouch in that book is lovely for tiny gifts too.

Kris said...

Thanks for the reminder! Now is the perfect time to begin. (Love the fabric!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...