Monday 4 July 2011

Meet Miss Bernina!

Firstly I would like to introduce you to my little Bernina 802 Sport....
I have had her since I was in High School.....
This is the only machine I have ever owned and I have used it to produce
 all of the projects that I have shown you on this blog......
In Miss Molly's words she is "Vintage"....*Grin*

So I was working on her to join up this block........

And I thought why stop at 1.......
So I added the borders to all 12 blocks......
You know what I will be doing next......
That's right tracing on my designs so I can finally start stitching!!!!!
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

now onto the tracing and stitching........

Anonymous said...

have fun Kate its a great project so looking forward to seeing your progress you are zooming along at the moment,well done

Roseanne said...

have fun with getting your stitchery on and done. the block look great. Boy I have 3 sewing machains but only use one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...