Thursday 21 July 2011

Another cushion for Nan

I made this cushion for my Nan for Mothers Day to match
the quilt that I had made her the previous year....
You can check out her quilt here:-

I used the border fabric to make a flange instead of a ruffle....

I found the pattern in a Homespun Magazine
 and thought it would be perfect......

The embroidery detail is sweet.....
I stuffed it nice and tight to allow for squashing but  it is also
"too good to be used"
 so sits on her bed with her quilt.....Gotta love her....

*Grin*....Just had to share this......
I painted it for her a long time ago and it hangs
 above her chair in the loungeroom......
Not really much more to say as this says it all....
Love you Nan xo
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet post Kate and your cushion is fantastic,well done and lucky nan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...