Tuesday 5 July 2011

Molly's First Quilt

This is the quilt that I made for Miss Molly's 7th Birthday......
It was a Row of the Month from The "Patchwork Pumpkin"...
All the fabrics were supplied and some I thought "Yuk"
when I opened them but they all came together beautifully,
 that is the joy of having someone else pick fabrics for you.....

I particularly liked the 3D Sunflowers on this row..... 

The little Picaninni girls are always a favourite.....

Mother Hen and her chicks..... 

Houses and Shrubs.....

Flying Geese and Log Cabin Blocks......

Crazy Patchwork Hearts and Daisies.....
Beautifully quilted by Liz Montgomery in Cobar.....

It is on the bed in the spare/sewing room.....
See that cupboard in the corner!
 Lots of projects in there to be completed *Grin*
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

whow Kate it looks unreal,well done

Michelle said...

It is a very cute quilt and I love the look of your sewing/spare room! I would also love to have a look at all the projects yet to be completed-nosey a!
Happy stitching, Michelle.

Wendy said...

It is a beautiful quilt Kate and your spare room looks beautiful too!

marina said...

A gorgeous quilt. I love the row of cats.
Your hexies look beautiful, and I love the tts blocks, all ready to stitch!

Unknown said...

Your Quilt looks Lovely on the Bed..a lot of work but so worth it...
cheers

Sharyn said...

wow where do you find the time??
I have so many on the go and never have the time
May i ask who quilted this?

Roseanne said...

Wow your quilt is just gorgeous. I just love all the colours very nice.

Khris78 said...

I just seen this on your sidebar... Kate it is so gorgeous, I love it!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...