Monday 18 July 2011

Weekend Cooking & A New Kitchen Towel

Jacky Mister and I spent some time together cooking
 over the weekend, He is a beaut little cook.....
Miss Molly on the other hand is not very interested in
 cooking but is happy to be the taste tester any time.....
He started with this Bananna Bread.......

I sampled a piece while it was still warm and it was delicous......

Next he cooked one of his favourites........Pizza Slice.....

After more sampling we decided this one was delicous as well!
I was the chief chopper upper and washer upper......

Pardon the pun but then things really got rolling....*Grin*
Homemade Sausage Rolls.....Who doesn't like these? 
After lots of rolling and chopping  I was promoted to painting the tops
 with milk before we popped them into the oven......

And this is how good they looked when they came
out of the oven and they tasted even better.....
We had some for lunch and put some in the freezer for another day......

I grabbed for my kitchen towel and was embarrassed
 at the site of the poor thread bare thing.....
So last night I made myself this new one.....
I think I may have earned it!!!!!

I stitched this cute Harvest fabric to the bottom to jazz it up a little....
I hope you all had a great weekend....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

5 comments:

Kristen King said...

Not only does it look like you had a yummy weekend, you made a really cute kitchen towel! Love it!

Anonymous said...

You have been very busy Kate and i love your new kitchen towel i think you have earned it also,lol.

Michelle said...

Yum banana bread and sausage rolls a cook after my own heart - well done Jack ! The new kitchen towel looks great ! (could look perfect in my kitchen !)
Have a great day, Michelle.

Jan Maree said...

Wow! Grat cooking from your boy! My boys think they are excelling if they cook two minute noodles!!! Serious batch of sausage rolls - bet they were yummy! and the rest - sigh!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Wow Kate what a cook...and I LOVE that fabric!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...