Wednesday 1 June 2011

Jack's 14th Birthday Quilt

This is the Quilt that I made for Jack's 14th Birthday last August. It is from Annie Downs' Boy Book. Made from Woollies Flannels.......Looks like woven wool but is actually flannel.......Just so snuggly........
I purchased this little stitchery from Cobar Quilt Shop........It grew into this quilt.....
The words say "Boys are like stars, there are millions of them
 but only one can make your dreams come true"

I used up the leftovers to make a scappy panel for the back.

And I hand quilted it with black perle crochet cotton.

It is called "Old and Worn"

And the little man in my life was quite impressed with his new quilt....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

1 comment:

Kris said...

Gosh you have posted a lot Kate! Such lovely quilts too. I love this one. So very boy! It is really gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...