Friday 3 June 2011

My Garden Block of the Month

I have finally started to do some prep work on my "My Garden Quilt"
 Designed by Lynette Anderson it was a block of
the month but I wanted to do it all together.
Each month you purchase one of Lynette's Hand Painted buttons
 and she includes the pattern for free.
Thought I had better get started as I have also signed up for "Christmas Fun" he he......
The blocks have stitching and applique

I am making myself do the applique by Needle Turned method,
which is a lot slower than I am used to........
But I will hang in there as I do like the effect.

This is my first block, applique finished and stitching started.

The fabrics and threads are great.....
I purchased them in a kit from "Honeysuckle Cottage"

Until next time, Happy stitching

Kate

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Oh, what lovely fabrics... you're making great progress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...