Friday 24 June 2011

Waiting on the Postie...

Look what I ordered yesterday from "Lynette Anderson Designs".....
Pay Pal was playing up so I called directly and was greeted
on the phone by none other than Lynette herself.....
This is a Fat 8th bundle of all 25 of her new range of fabric
 "Scandinavian Christmas"
The pic doesn't do it justice, I will post a better one when it arrives...
It is not available in Australia yet but
 Lynette has a limited amount to sell....
I was very excited when I found it on her blog
because I want to use it to make "Tis The Season"...
And it was an added bonus that I got to have a lovely chat with Lynette.....
I will need to order some more for the borders
later when it is available in shops.....

After it arrives I will have to get busy....
Until next time. Happy Stitching

Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the colours of this range and tis the season is a lovely project not far of finishing all my stitching blocks,enjoy Kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...