Tuesday 21 June 2011

Some Kind of Wonderful

I paid a visit to "The Home Patch" in Bathurst last Thursday....
I took my friend Carolyn and it was her first time.....
It is always great to share such a lovely place with friends....
It was only a matter of time until this came to live in my sewing room....
When will I get to make all of these beauties?

I also purchased a "Fat 8th Pack" of the newest
"French General Fabrics" for a little project I have planned
 and will share with you at a later date.....
And some quilting thread as while I was there Annie convinced
 me that it was a good idea to quilt "A Christmas Story" by hand...
What was I thinking.......*Grin*

All in all a great day out......
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Anni's shop is gorgoues..........don't you just LOVE the new book too........nice fabrics.......maybe I can find some at the quilt show..........

Anonymous said...

hi Kate i have just ordered the book and your fabrics are to die for.

Anonymous said...

Love that book and the fabric is gorgeous, can't wait to see what you create...btw it's snowing in Bathurst as we speak

Cheryll said...

Thanks for becomming my follower and I just joined in as your follower too. Hatched and Patched has wonderful projects so you'll enjoy the book I'm sure! I'll be sure to keep in touch. Cheers

suzitee said...

I would sooooo love to visit Anni's shop!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I've just ordered this book and I am sooo excited!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...