Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Some Kind of Wonderful

I paid a visit to "The Home Patch" in Bathurst last Thursday....
I took my friend Carolyn and it was her first time.....
It is always great to share such a lovely place with friends....
It was only a matter of time until this came to live in my sewing room....
When will I get to make all of these beauties?

I also purchased a "Fat 8th Pack" of the newest
"French General Fabrics" for a little project I have planned
 and will share with you at a later date.....
And some quilting thread as while I was there Annie convinced
 me that it was a good idea to quilt "A Christmas Story" by hand...
What was I thinking.......*Grin*

All in all a great day out......
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Anni's shop is gorgoues..........don't you just LOVE the new book too........nice fabrics.......maybe I can find some at the quilt show..........

shez said...

hi Kate i have just ordered the book and your fabrics are to die for.

Sue W ♥ said...

Love that book and the fabric is gorgeous, can't wait to see what you create...btw it's snowing in Bathurst as we speak

Cheryll said...

Thanks for becomming my follower and I just joined in as your follower too. Hatched and Patched has wonderful projects so you'll enjoy the book I'm sure! I'll be sure to keep in touch. Cheers

suzitee said...

I would sooooo love to visit Anni's shop!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I've just ordered this book and I am sooo excited!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...