Thursday 30 June 2011

My First attempt at Punch Needle

I had been curious about the whole Punch Needle concept.....
So when Annie at "The Home Patch" was running a class I was there.....
After learning the basics I set about punching away and finished up
 with this little sewing machine and cotton spools..... 
It was much easier than I first thought....
Annie had little kits made up to make this woven wool needle book...
Not bad for my first try.....*Grin*

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

well done...I haven't tried punch needle.......

Cardygirl said...

Looks great...I am always a bit nervous with punchneedle!

De said...

Looks great - I havent tried it (yet)

Jan Maree said...

I have just discovered your blog and I am enjoying it- cute needle punch.

Anonymous said...

Kate it is fantastic,well done,i love it

Diana and LaDonna said...

I have never done needle-punch. That is really cute!

LaDonna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...