Wednesday 22 June 2011

Hexagons and More Hexagons

With the help of Jacky Mister I have finally
 paired up the second half of my fabrics .......
It was a tedious job as I didn't want to repeat a combination.....
I know what you are thinking......Obsessive Compulsive!
Well you are right *Grin*....
After the decision was finalised I set about gluing......
That's 31 glued and 39 to go.........

I still have a couple of completed rows to join
 together so I can get some more papers.....

It is a bit like robbing the rich to give to the poor *Grin*.....

I am very close to being able to say that I have Hexagons in yardage....
It sure feels nice to have them on my lap joined together.....
And so soft with the papers out....
 Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Looks great. I love making hexies and I am amazed at how quickly yours are coming together!

Anonymous said...

Kate it is looking great,well done

suzitee said...

Love love love the look of your hexies! Thanks so much for following me...and I'm YOUR newest follower :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Kate, your hexies are just looking so good...

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Your hexies are wonderful. Love the colors!

Carolyn :)

Lyn said...

Your racing along and it looks great- I like the way you have them organised.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...