Wednesday 29 June 2011

It's Here!

This was waiting on my doorstep when
 I got home from work yesterday.....
 
This is what was inside......
Lynette Andersons Scandinavian Christmas Fabric.....
There are Stars, Hearts, Spots, Snowflakes, Mushrooms and more Hearts.....
And this great print with Santa's, Reindeers, Trees and Houses....
It comes in 4 colour ways.....
Sorry Girls but I am just a tad excited
and  had to show you the whole range.....*Grin*
I just love it!
I will be using this to make my "Tis the Season Quilt"
Better go and get cracking as I am way behind.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Oh, how lovely.... I would be excited if that package was on my doorstep when I got home!!!

Christine M said...

Beautiful fabrics. I just love those mushies! Looking forward to seeing progress on your quilt.

Anonymous said...

Kate these fabrics are beautiful cant wait to see them made up in tis a season,enjoy

Show and Tell said...

Hopefully some progress very soon Girls....

Michelle said...

Fabric is gorgeous!!!! Lucky you, will look fab, can't wait to see made up!
Happy stitching, Michelle.

Grethe said...

Great fabric range! I am waiting for
the same envelope to arrive in my mailbox
here in Norway:-)
Counting the days,it usually takes 10.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...