Saturday 18 June 2011

Stitched Hexi's....

I have been busy cutting lots of these from pelon......

And ironing them on the back of these........

Then I chose some co-ordinating threads from by box......

And started stitching these........

I have finished two rows and joined them together so
 now I am stitching the ones between the rows.....

They look really sweet....

And the colour combinations are endless.....
I am freeing up some of my papers for the next lot of blooms....

It will be a good way to use up some DMC threads.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

4 comments:

Shiralee Stitches said...

These look so sweet.....I haven't embarked on the hexie bug......yet!!!,,,,lol....

Josie said...

I love your idea of stitching the white hexies after they've been sewn... inspired!! You must be a genius! I'm going to follow your lead on this one.... thanks.
Your hexies are looking really gorgeous as will the finished quilt.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Kate your hexies are just beautiful...

Diana and LaDonna said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and the stitching is so sweet!

LaDonna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...