Thursday 2 June 2011

Hexie Blocks and My First Row

Row 1 starting to take shape.

I have joined a few flowers together and made up some blocks.....I wanted to wait until I had made all the flowers but I ran out of papers. After a bit of deliberating I decided on my first row. I must say it is nice seeing them come together and they feel so soft with the papers out of the middle.

I picked these little clips up at Kmart....They are the best thing for clipping your petals together in groups before stitching, and also for holding your blooms whilst piecing them together.......

Time to go and join up some more rows......

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

4 comments:

Christine said...

Looks good, Kate. The clips are a good idea.

Impera Magna said...

Oh, I love your row of hexie flowers! Very nice...

Christine M said...

Your hexagon flowers look great!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Kate the hexies look fantastic...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...