Tuesday 25 November 2014

2014 Bathurst Blog Meet Part 1

Our weekend in Perthville was such a fun time and I know
that I can't wait to go back and do it all again next year....
I arrived at The Vale around 6pm on Friday night....
All the other girls were there and waiting to
head down the road to the Pub for Dinner....
My room was number 16 which was the closest to the
stitching room as apparently I am a night owl so it was
my job to turn the lights off each night....
Perfect spot and I will be requesting it again please Chooky....
This was our stitching room, the girls wasted no
 time setting up and getting their craft on....
This is the dining room and where we were all spoilt by Vicki
who was our hostess with the mostess for the weekend....
I was really sad when Vicki didn't turn up
 last night at home to cook me dinner...
Friday night we ate out at The Perthville Pub....
I sat next to my friend Dory, was so nice to see her again....
A nice stroll home with Sonia, Suze and Jodie....
We were dragging the chain a little cause we
 had so many important subjects to chat about....
Then it was a lesson on hand quilting with Dorothy for me...
I was so excited to finally be doing some hand quilting on
 "My Garden" by Lynette Anderson....
This sure has been a WIP!
Photos compliments of the ever snappy
 Fiona who was clicking away all weekend...
I was super excited when I got to this stage because I had
worked out rocking the needle in and out with my thimble.....
This is definitely an art that will improve over time....
Lights out and off to bed because we had
 a big day planned for Saturday...
Come back tomorrow if you would like
 to continue the journey with me.....

Until Next time, Happy Stitching

Kate




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate such lovely pics of such lovely ladies having so much fun,hope Kerri and i can get in next year,thanks for sharing,hope you have a lovely day my friend.xx

Christine M said...

There's nothing better than spending a weekend with your quilty friends!

Susan said...

Looks like it was so much fun.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

thanks for sharing photos of your great weekend.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great pics Miss Kate glad you had the best time xx

creations.1 said...

Well, Rocking Kate .... I think your room was the chosen naughty room - or the rowdy room or something along those lines!!! It was an awesome weekend made all the better by sharing it with such wonderful ladies like yourself!! bring on 2015!!

Chookyblue...... said...

was that only a few days ago..........OMG so much has happened since.......I wished I was back there...less complicated.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...