Tuesday 4 November 2014

365 Days a Year Comfort

Unwrapped this last night....
Took the last pic of my bare wall....
Got out my drill and installed the bracket for my remote....
Called in the professionals to take care of the rest....
Came home from work to find my split system installed and
ready to go for year round comfort in my "Sewing Studio"...
Didn't get a winner in the cup, actually one of the horses
I drew in a sweep came last so I got my money back....
But feeling like a winner this afternoon when I came home
 and checked out the Studio progress....
Flooring to go girls and then move in time....Yay!

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

7 comments:

Deb R said...

Woohoo looks great, will have to have a blog party to celebrate its grand opening lol x

Susan said...

Looking good Kate. I agree with Deb, a blog party is definitely in order.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Agree with the girls.....gotta have a party Miss Kate....

Cheryll said...

Way to go Kate !!!
And yes I'm always up for a PaRTy !

Julie Maloney Handmade said...

Great job Kate! I bet you can't wait to move in. xo

Susan said...

an air con is as essential as the sewing machine.
Great progress Kate.

Jenny said...

Ok when are we coming to visit???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...